Advanced Aerial Services, LLC provides UAV drone services for aerial survey, inspection, photography and video of:
- Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Wells & Gathering Systems, Routes & Corridors
- Surface Mines, Stockpiles and Mine Reclamation Areas
- Landfills and Waste Dumps
- Transmission Lines, Power Lines, Substations & Distribution Lines, Routes & Corridors
- Dams, Power Plants, Floodgates & Impoundments
- Industrial Plants, Chimneys, Smoke Stacks & Flares
- Wind Farms & Turbine Components
Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) – singularly referred to as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or, in the common vernacular, drones – are inherently safer, faster, more versatile, less costly, more environmentally friendly and just plain smarter when compared to the typically utilized fixed-wing aircraft or helicopter-based aerial survey, inspection, photography and video platform. To provide our clients with the high-quality information they need and demand, AAS uses the most technologically advanced unmanned aircraft systems available today.
Unmanned aerial vehicle flights in the United States must be in compliance with FAA standards. Contact AAS to see how your company or project fits within this process. When you do, ask about receiving a FREE on-site demonstration of how you can more economically than ever obtain the information you need Safer, Faster, Smarter!